Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ultrasound

So yesterday we had our ultrasound, and Landon was being so cute. He was looking at the monitor saying baby and he kept pointing to my belly. It was so cute. Anyways : ) The ultrasound tech thinks it is going to be a girl. She couldnt find any "extra" parts down the on the baby. We are not for sure though, so we will have a wonderful surprise the day I deliver. I was a little bummed out yesterday because I didnt know for sure, but I am better now. I am just happy that the baby is growing and is healthy. I am actually looking forward to the surprise. I thought I would never want to be surprised, but now that I have to wait, its kind of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lee family! Landon is going to be such a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a healthy baby, whether it be he or she.

    - do I should like Dr. Seuss or what, lol?

    ReplyDelete